OFFROADTB.com is a community-driven resource whose goal is to unite the population of TrailBlazer, Envoy, and other GMT360/370 owners that have a shared passion of seeking out the unpaved areas in the world. Our community was founded by and run by a small group of like-minded individuals eager to continue expanding and sharing our off-road adventures. We are driven to keep this site free of charge, and relatively ad free. We hope to:
- Provide the most comprehensive and accurate information available.
- Evolve this web site to enhance the user experience.
- Keep topics relevant to active, functional off-roading and looking towards the future of the platform.
- Provide its members and guests with an enjoyable environment.
- Promote, define, and grow development within the off-road and trailblazer aftermarket industry.
- Promote goodwill between vendors and end-users.
- Aid users in understanding and choosing proper modifications for their goals.
The majority of our members’ trucks are based on the popular GMT-360/370 platform (Chevy Trailblazer / GMC Envoy), the community and trail maps, articles, and the forums are available for all.
We encourage all folks to join our forums to help our cause grow while spreading influence around our much overlooked vehicle platform.
When in doubt, contact us with any questions, idea’s and/or features you would like to see added to the site. Sponsorship / Vendors: If you are interested in formally sponsoring our site, meets or becoming an active vendor on our forums, please email us at: admin ( at ) offroadtb.com. Thanks and happy trails…
Here are our general trail guidelines and etiquette: Remember to Tread Lightly! at all times. Leave no trace. Bring everything out that you bring in. Anytime you are on a trail you are an ambassador for off-roading. Act accordingly. You are responsible for the vehicle behind you — if they stop you should also stop, […]
Usage Policy: Your postings on this public forum are public. Your text will be available to anyone with an internet connection. By using this web site, you agree to be contacted by site administration, regardless of your account settings, when it becomes necessary to do so regarding your account activity. The basic ground rules for […]